I believe that people who use solar water heaters have more or less encountered a situation where solar water cannot be released. The main reasons why the hot water can not be released are as follows. If conditions permit, you can also repair the solar water heater yourself.
First, the vacuum tube of the solar water heater is damaged. For this reason, the vacuum tube needs to be replaced;
Second, the sewer pipe, valve or joint is leaking, and the sewer pipe needs to be repaired;
Third, the tap water pressure is too high and hot water does not flow out, so the flow of tap water needs to be reduced;
Fourth, the solar water heater has multiple water outlets, and there is water leakage. It is necessary to install an independent valve and close the valve;
Fifth, if an automatic auxiliary water tank is installed, the floating ball valve in the auxiliary water tank may not be closed tightly or fail, resulting in continuous supply of cold water and lowering the water temperature. Then the float valve and related parts need to be replaced.
The solar energy can’t release hot water, and the reason can be found according to the outside temperature.
The temperature is above zero, eliminating the possibility of freezing.
1. The water in the solar water tank is empty. Replenish water in time according to the requirements of Sheung Shui.
2. The solar hot water main valve is closed. Open the hot water main valve and keep it open; the hot water pipe or water component is blocked, remove debris or scale after disassembly, and reassemble it as it is.
3. The vacuum collector tube bursts (explosion tube) or the external sealing system leaks. Replace the vacuum collector tube, repair or replace the damaged parts of the sealing system.
If the temperature is below zero, it is very likely that the water in the pipeline is frozen and blocked.
1. Open the hot water valve and plug in the electric heating cable. When the valve discharges water, cut off the power of the electric heating cable. Remember that the power-on time cannot exceed 20 minutes continuously, otherwise it may cause a fire.
2. The water just won't come down after powering on for a long time. Check whether the power cord or power plug is disconnected, and repair it in time if found. Check whether the electric heating cable and the inlet and outlet pipes are firmly stuck together. Some workers plan to save time and trouble. This is often ignored. The electric heating cable and the pipeline are artificially separated, and the user has a long heating time and the thawing effect is poor.
3. Outdoor pipe insulation is damaged or very thin. Repair the insulation pipeline and thicken the insulation layer.
4. The external thermal insulation pipes of the building should be made into "live" thermal insulation. During the heating period, indoor hot air will be emitted along the upward direction of this pipe, and the upper and lower water pipes will basically not freeze. This is the reason why some users can use water without electric heating cable in winter.
5. The water environment for both urban and rural users in winter should be above zero, and icing indoors prompts you to stop using the system and drain the water in the system.