- Warranty time
- Deliver Time
- 5-15 working days
- A-sun,OEM &ODM are acceptable
- Life time
- 15 years
- 3.3 high borosilicate glass
- Trade Term
- FOB,CNF &CIF
- Vacuum Solar Collector
- Solar Thermal, water heater
SOLAR VACUUM TUBES
Physical & Chemical Performance
Expansion Coefficient: 3.3 x 10-6 / K
Density(g/CM^3): 2.23 ± 0.02
Water Resistance: First Class
Acid Resistance: First Class
Alkali-resistance: Second Class
Softening Point: 820°C
Temperature Of Divitrification: 695°C to 1180°C
Melting Temperature: 1680°C
Forming Temperature: 1260°C
Softening Point: 830°C
Annealing Point: 560°C
Single Target Tube:
Length: 1800mm± 2mm
Number of Tubes: 20
Outer tube diameter: 58mm±2mm
Inner tube diameter: 47±2mm
Glass Thickness: 1.6mm± 2mm
Structure: All glass double tube co-axial structure
Glass Material: High borosilicate 3.3 Glass
Absorptive Coating: Graded A1-N/A1 (copper coating)
Stagnation Temperature: ≥200°C
Idle Sunning Property Parameters: Y=250 ~ 280m^2 . °C /KW
Hailstone bearing ability: Hail Stone with a diameter of ø 25mm
Solar Irradiation for obtaining a present water Temperature:
Average Heat Loss Coefficient: < 0.8W/㎡°C
THE INNER TUBE IS MADE WITH ANTI SCALLING PROVISION
1) Excellent material: High borosilicate glass 3.3 is adopted as the raw material.
2) High thermal efficiency: Pure vacuum layer without impurity. Degree of vacuum is high and lasts long, possessing extremely high absorption to sunlight with extremely low thermal emissivity.
3) Small thermal losses: Higher degree of vacuum is kept between vacuum heat collection pipes, reducing thermal losses caused by heat conduction and heat convection to the maximum.
4) Long life: Performance of film plated layer is stable, being not easy to ageing and attenuation. Processes in links of material selecting, production, transportation and quality inspection, etc. are strict with longer service life.
5).Corrosion resistant: Performance against chemical corrosion is extremely good, appropriate to various kinds of water quality.
6).High degree cold resistant: Even in high latitude in Northeastern China area with high degree cold temperature bitter cold, hot water can still be used normally, displaying super high heat collection rate.